Every parent is willing to work hard in order to provide their children with the best possible education for a successful career. So, it is necessary for the school to meet its expectations. K.R Mangalam Global School is the leading school in Gurgaon providing quality education, great infrastructure, qualified teachers, and extracurricular activities for your children’s holistic development.
Infrastructure of K.R. Mangalam Global School
K.R. Mangalam School has an excellent infrastructure that offers your child great facilities which are beneficial for their well-being. Also for letting them be curious, imaginative, collaborative, soulful, energetic, and creative.
- Fully Air-Conditioned Campus – The school is fully centrally air-conditioned and also fully ventilated.
- LAN and Wi-fi – The campus is LAN and hi-tech wi-fi enabled.
- Classrooms – All the classrooms are technology integrated. Smart classes are available in each and every classroom for technology-based learning.
- Laboratories – The School has fully furnished and well-equipped laboratories with the latest technology. So, students can practically study subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, EVS, Mathematics, and Home Science.
- Labs – The school has separate Robotics, Astronomy, and ICT labs. Montessori lab for pre-primary class children.
- Music and Art Studio – Full-time Instructor for learning pipe band. Music and art are necessary to be creative. Also, everyone knows the future is for creative people.
- Specialized Staff – The school has a two-bed infirmary with a full-time nurse and a doctor on call. Female support staff to assist within the school building.
- Sports/Games – K.R. Mangalam Global School has facilities for both indoor and outdoor games. For example indoor games like Chess, Table Tennis, Yoga, Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Shooting, and Golf. Outdoor games like Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Gymnastics, Skating, Lawn-Tennis and Badminton.
- Libraries – The School has two libraries separately granted to junior and senior students. The library has over 10,000 appropriate books for students of all age groups.
- Security System – The Schools have 24 hours security all over campus. CCTV Cameras for recording and mentoring activities.
- Washrooms – Age-specific washrooms on each floor in each block with a separate set of boy’s and girl’s washrooms.
- School Buses – All the school buses are enabled with CCTV. Also, a female attendant is available on every bus, a conductor, and a trained driver for safe driving.
Programmes and Activities in K.R. Mangalam Global School
- International Exchange Programmes: K.R Mangalam Global students actively participate in the student exchange programme which is an annual event with the Ozanan School in Lille, France. Also, students here have virtual interactions and discussions with students from other countries such as Qatar, Nepal, Australia, the USA, the UK, Dubai, Singapore, and South Africa. Through these programmes, students have valuable conversations with kids of their own generation/age groups. These programmes also make them respect other cultures and traditions. This can also help children to understand the world better.
- Leadership Camps: Annual leadership camps are held on campus or off-campus mode for four days. Students of all classes participate and go through various activities and tasks. This will eventually help students to be strategical, good planners and build leadership qualities.
- Field Trip: In each class, students are taken on a monthly excursion with the purpose of educating the students. These trips happen between the school timings of students. Only selective places are to be visited and arranged according to age and the level of interest of students.
- S.E.T Classes: Subject Enrichment (Talent) classes are held for the students. The purpose behind this is to give them specialized coaching in the field of the visual and performing arts.
- Student Workshops: Regular workshops are organised for students on hot and deep topics like career guidance, women’s safety, peer pressure, social courtesies, traffic safety, stream selection, substance abuse etc.
- Clubs: Weekly club periods are held with exposure to nearly 25 different activities. It includes activities like sports, games, music, dance, art, craft, pottery, environment, self-defence, theatre, robotics, astronomy, sculpture, culinary arts, multimedia and animation etc. Students have the privilege to choose their own favourite clubs.
- Guest Lectures & Dignitary Interactions: K.R. Mangalam Global School invites dignitaries from various respective fields to have an impactful interaction with the students and showcase their achievements. These Guests are women achievers, practitioners of the performing arts field, educationists, defence personnel, eminent environmentalists etc.
- Exposure to Indian Culture: To show how Indian culture impacted today’s world and the history of Indian culture. Yoga programmes endeavour to equip students with an abundance of Yoga Techniques and concepts meant to build self-awareness and self-discovery.